Monday, November 5, 2012

Great Find - Bamboo Glass Top Table

 So, why pay full price for anything when you don't have to?? 
Well, unless you like paying more, here is just one of my great Craigslist finds! Some times it's a thrift store find or garage sale, you name it.
Results....this like new beautiful thing!!
 Below is how this table came to me. No glass and cushions ripped and stained. I paid $30. Everything else though was in great shape and sturdy!
 This glass table above was $15, which is what I used for the bamboo table.  The glass is think and beautiful.
 I recovered the cushions in this beautiful cream material I had for drapes that I had never used. I think it cost me like $2.00!.  I used a 25"x25" piece for each chair.
 I cut off all the excess material and I made sure ALL PLEADS WERE FACING IN THE SAME DIRECTION for more a more smooth look.
The chairs look fantastic in person and recovering them couldn't have been easier and more fun!

Okay, now I'm just going to stare at it a little longer and enjoy the fruits of my labor, because saving money never gets old to me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment