Saturday, September 22, 2012

Great Finds - DRESSER!

Okay, we've all heard of thrift stores, garage sales, and Craigslist, right? 
 Maybe even finding things on the side of the road or by a dumpster...like when I found my current WHITE DRESSER (below) just sitting next to the big dumpster at my old condo complex!
Dresser found at dumpster. Originally in green with white specks.
 I ran back to our unit and asked my daughter (a teenager then), to come out and help me get it inside. Needless to say she couldn't believe I was asking her to do that..."Mom!!??...someone's going to see us"!!  Don't worry, she's now 28 and embraces the concept!

Well, I LOVE finding great bargains I can re-purpose or sometimes resell at no less than 100% profit, or if I need a new piece of furniture it's a thrill to find something a fraction of the cost, and maybe even something with character and history!

So, next time you need a new piece of furniture, don't forget to look for a bargain first before running to buy something new....and KEEP YOUR MONEY IN THE BANK!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment