Saturday, October 6, 2012

DIY Halloween Wreath

This cheerful Halloween wreath was made from a ripped garment bag I got out of the trash. My stepson had thrown it out weeks ago!  The bow was made out of just material I had lying around. 

I could've purchased a ribbon but I always aim to make things out what I have on hand! It's more fun and the results more unique!

 .


 I dab of hot glue inside and on one side of the fold is enough to keep the "flower" together and glue it to the wreath. In my case I had a wire one but you can use anything you can find, in any shape.

 I placed the flowers as evenly as I could. I could've used more, for a fuller look, but it's all I had. I think the final product looks so cute and it really stands out on our door!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment