Friday, December 5, 2014

Accent Christmas Pillows - fast & temporary!



I love to change decor accents with the seasons but I don't have storage for too much stuff!  So with spray adhesive I can quickly update some throw pillows by cover whatever is on them, and PRESTO!! 
Temporary Trees

Here I took some leftover material and cut out Christmas tree shapes ( the only shape that would cover the star fish and whale on these pillows), and to make them look sewn on I ran a zig-zag stich (can be a hand running stich if don't have a machine) along the edges, then sprayed with adhesive spray and placed them on the pillows.  Once Christmas is over I'll  remove the trees and maybe do something for Valentine's
Removable
Day!  

Look around for ways to change things up on a budget and without having to store more things!


Zig-Zag stiching


No comments:

Post a Comment